Is ACLS the right course for me?
ACLS is geared towards healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies or personnel in emergency response. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Day Classes: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday; Time: 10 AM-5 PMRegister Now for Day Class Initial Course
You must register before coming to class.
If you work for one of our Affiliate hospitals, check out our affiliate program for lower cost classes. Affiliate Program
We do not accept Walk-Ins during class. Please register on our website before coming to class.