We now have Virtual Classes for those worried about COVID. Give me a call to find out more about attending a class through Zoon Meeting, or Vist our Website
ACLS Providers Class:
- For healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response.
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Evening Weekday Classes: Monday, Tuesdays, & Thursdays: Time: 5 PM – 9 PM
Evening Weekend Classes: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: Time: 4 PM – 8 PMRegister Now for Evening Class Renewal Course
You must register before coming to class.
We do not accept Walk-Ins during class. Please register on our website before coming to class.