Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Renewal Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilation’s using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Evening Class – Wednesdays from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
You must register before coming to class.
If you work for one of our Affiliate hospitals, check out our affiliate program for lower cost classes. Affiliate Program
We do not accept Walk-Ins during class. Please register on our website before coming to class.