This is the hands-on portion of the AHA Heartcode BLS Parts 2 & 3 Skills check. ONLY includes Parts 2 and 3 — skills practice and testing. It is conducted in-person after a student completes the Heartcode BLS Part 1 online. We offer the online course with a skills session as a “package” or, you can register for a skills session with us if you already completed the online Heartcode Part 1.
- Part 1. Complete the self-directed online course and print out your online proof of course completion. (not included here)
- Part 2. Present your online proof of completion at the time/location of the skills session for which you registered.
- Part 3. Complete the hands-on skills session with our CPR Instructor.
To receive a course completion card using this program, students must complete three parts:
- HeartCode BLS Part 1. Upon successful completion of the online portion, including the written exam, students receive a Part 1 certificate of completion, which must be presented for parts 2 and 3.
- Part 2*, hands-on skills practice session with an AHA BLS Instructor or using a voice-assisted manikin (VAM) system
- Part 3*, a skills test with an AHA BLS Instructor or using a VAM system
*Parts 2 and 3 should be completed in one “skills practice and testing” session.Register Now for Heartcode BLS Skills Check